Welding Inverter Machine by Macan Tools Germany Professional MMA ARC Welder
Max Current 350A
Range of modern welding inverter Macan Tools Germany made in the latest technology, high-through transistors (with electronic inverter throughput) is designed for arc welding coated electrode (MMA), and after a suitable torch - tungsten inert gas (TIG Lift).
Welders are characterized by much smaller dimensions and weight compared with conventional welding machines, making them particularly suitable for any installation.
- The function MMA IGBT inverter technology
- Infinitely adjustable welding current 20-350 Amp
- The possibility of use of electrodes 1.6 - 4
- 60% duty cycle at 350A
- Function HOT START ARC FORCE ANTI STICK
- Equipped with thermal protection and fan
HOT START - This system allows us to increase the current at startup for faster ignition of the welding arc.
ANTI STICK - function prevents sticking electrodes for welding material.
ARC FORCE - an automated system to stabilize the arc, regardless of its length.
- Power supply: 230V ~ 50/60Hz
- Adjust welding current: 20-350 A
- Phase 1
- Duty cycle: 60% - 350 A
- Performance: 100% - 270 A
- The diameter of the electrodes: 1.6 - 4 mm
- The arc: Contact
- Degree of protection: IP21
- Welding cable length: 2 m
- Cooling: forced (fan)
- Dimensions: 410 x 220 x 295 mm
- Weight: 5 kg
- 350A welder with 3 pin plug
- MMA welding cable with electrode holder DIN
- Ground cable with DIN
- Welding mask
- User manual
12 MONTH WARRANTY